Access more terrain on Mukluk Deore 11. We designed our aluminum fat tire bike with clearance for huge tires to provide maximum float on soft surfaces, and mounts for carrying extra water, bikepacking gear, and your #CoffeeOutside setup. Alternator 1.0 dropouts let you tweak ride quality for different missions. Custom-studdable tires offer tunable traction. Shimano’s robust Deore 11-speed drivetrain gives you loads of gear range and smooth shifts. Put it all together and you’ve got a bike that’s a joy to ride even when the terrain seems daunting.
- Frame: Salsa Mukluk Aluminum
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M5100, 11–51t, 11-speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100
- Brakes and Rotors: SRAM Level brakes, SRAM CenterLine rotors (160 mm, 6-bolt)
- Tires: 45NRTH Dillinger 5, 26 x 4.6" 60 TPI, Tubeless-Ready, Folding, Tan Wall, Custom Studdable
Get complete details on Salsa's website, here.